How To Match The Right Granite And Cabinet That Are Consistent With Each Other:
Homeowners mostly invest their money in the kitchen as the house marketing is increasing. There are two things that always need to be perfect as they are the focal points in the kitchen and they are the countertops and the cabinets.
These two are the main points of the entire room where the eyes always focus. Keeping these things in mind I am going to discuss some basic tips to help you choose the right granite and cabinet that are consistent with each other.
# Complimentary kitchen or contrast:
There are two types of kitchens one is complementary and the other is contrasting. Now you may think what is the complimentary kitchen, so the one with both countertops and cabinetry with the same color and match each other is called a complementary kitchen. This choice can start from entire white to black but there are many gorgeous complementary and granite combination you may not know.
- Latest Venetian Gold Granite and a light male cabinet
- Crema Bordeaux Granite paired with a cherry cabinet.
In the first one, the oak cabinets titled the subtle wood colors in new Venetian Gold Granite, this one has a variety of colors that can’t be judged at first look but if you check the second time you will find a lot of colors.
The second example which is Crema Bordeaux Granite will tie the dark red cherry wood in with the granite. Both these elements are not dark not light but they are still unique. The complimentary kitchen is best where every element match with each other.
You can choose the black and white look in granite and cabinet. This contrast increases the energy and looks good.
- Distressed black painted cabinets with solid white quartz counter
- Magma Gold Granite on a natural oak cabinet
# Choosing among different materials:
The second way to match the cabinet and granite countertops is to check the cabinets that you think will highlight a specific tone in the stone. We have told a little bit in the example of New Venetian Gold Granite given above and a light maple cabinet.
As you know, granite is found naturally, it has varieties of colors and minerals. You can see all these colors by checking many wood samples up to granite tone you have selected then you can check which cabinet option will create the tone in the granite.
Now keeping in mind the above two examples, if we take Giallo Napoli Granite we will design a creamy background of the granite with a cream cabinet.
# Guideline to match the countertop and cabinet:
If you still don’t know about the right match for your kitchen, there is the guideline for you to help you in choosing the right combination. It can be granite, marble or quartz with cabinets.
- If you decide to select granite for the cabinets that are already installed, grab a top drawer from the cabinets, and carry it to a local stone fabricator. This can help you a lot to know that the cabinet match with different slabs of granite or quartz.
- If you chose the granite slab but still confused about the right match of the cabinet, you should order many samples from cabinet company which will cost you little. Then put all the samples and then see which one is the right match.If you want to upgrade your home I will suggest you use our Natural or Quartz stones tops in your home, we offer the largest selection of countertops stones. Hurry and set up a free in-home consultation at Granite Brothers by calling 508-925-0431 no obligation free estimates. We will offer you premium quality, at an affordable price.We will deliver the best service in the industry and our clients are raving about working with us check out our testimonials. We also offer an excellent selection of Wholesale Kitchen cabinets and RTA cabinets in Massachusetts and take the opportunity of our Free Kitchen design when you purchase a new kitchen from us.