Do It Yourself Cleanup For Marble Kitchen Countertops.
The marble kitchen countertops in your home are the biggest investment in your home. Choose a fabricator and had them installed so that your home’s overall should be increased. As you have invested a lot, you need to protect and take so care of it so that you can cash in on it when the time comes. You will also to keep it perfect as possible so that you can enjoy its beauty until you decide it’s time to value your investment. You can keep your marble kitchen countertops neat and clean.
# Here is a way that you can keep your marble kitchen countertops clean without getting cash out of your bank:
To create the perfect do-it-yourself cleaning concoction, start by gathering the materials and supplies you’ll need:
- A roll of paper towels
- A small glass or plastic bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Hydrogen peroxide
# After you have got all your supplies and materials, you need to make the cleaning solution and poultice:
- The first step is to create a poultice solution, which is dressing for your countertops, by ripping paper towel into small pieces that are about the size of quarters and placing them in a bowl. Then add drops of ammonia and just enough hydrogen peroxide to ensure that the paper towel pieces are entirely wet.
- Remove the pieces of paper towel from the bowl and put them on your marble kitchen countertops, over the stained areas.
- Once the stains are covered in the wet paper towels, cover the entire area with pieces of clear plastic wrap. Then you use the tape to secure the wrap in place. Finally, cut some small slits in the plastic.
- Let the poultice sit for two to three days until it is completely dry. It is important to be patient and let the home-cleaning potion work its magic.
- Once the paper towel is dry, remove the tape, plastic, and pieces of paper and then wipe down your marble kitchen countertops with a cloth dipped in warm water.
After you have wiped down the countertops with warm water, you should notice that any stains are significantly reduced in appearance if not gone. You can also use the solution of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia as a weekly cleaning solution for your kitchen countertops.
For more information about protecting your investment and keeping them in pristine condition contact the marble experts at Granite Brothers.
If you want to upgrade your home I will suggest you use our Natural or Quartz stones tops in your home, we offer the largest selection of countertops stones. Hurry and set up a Free in-home consultation at Granite Brothers by calling 508-925-0431 no obligation free estimates. We will offer you premium quality, at an affordable price.We will deliver the best service in the industry and our clients are raving about working with us check out our testimonials. We also offer an excellent selection of Wholesale Kitchen cabinets and RTA cabinets in Massachusetts and take the opportunity of our Free Kitchen design when you purchase a new kitchen from us.